- Get involved
- Home Page
- Who we are
- What we do
- Where we operate
- International tribunals
- Legal resources
- Authorities Database
- Research & publications
- A Guide To Sentencing In Capital Cases (2007)
- A Penalty Without Legitimacy The Mandatory Death Penalty In Trinidad And Tobago (2009)
- A Rare And Arbitrary Fate (2006)
- Handbook of Forensic Psychiatric Practice in Capital Cases
- Other papers
- Prison Conditions in Jamaica (2011)
- Public Opinion Survey on the Mandatory Death Penalty in Trinidad (2011)
- The Death Penalty in Japan
- The Death Penalty in Malaysia
- The Death Penalty Project Five-Year Report
- Consultation and Training
- Lectures & Seminars
- Contact Us
- Terms and Conditions
- Site Map
XML SiteMap: sitemap.xml
Keep up to date with news about DPP by subscribing to our RSS Feed
Joshua French, a dual British and Norwegian national who has spent eight years on death ...
A woman who killed her husband after enduring years of physical, sexual and emotional abuse, ...
On 11th May 2017, we will be hosting a talk by Neetika Vishwanath and Rahul Raman, ...
Execution of the intellectually disabled is unconstitutional in Trinidad says Privy Council, but courts may still impose death sentencesMarch 2017
Today, the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council in London delivered a long awaited judgment ...