- Get involved
- Home Page
- Who we are
- What we do
- Where we operate
- International tribunals
- Legal resources
- Authorities Database
- Research & publications
- A Guide To Sentencing In Capital Cases (2007)
- A Penalty Without Legitimacy The Mandatory Death Penalty In Trinidad And Tobago (2009)
- A Rare And Arbitrary Fate (2006)
- Handbook of Forensic Psychiatric Practice in Capital Cases
- Other papers
- Prison Conditions in Jamaica (2011)
- Public Opinion Survey on the Mandatory Death Penalty in Trinidad (2011)
- The Death Penalty in Japan
- The Death Penalty in Malaysia
- The Death Penalty Project Five-Year Report
- Consultation and Training
- Lectures & Seminars
- Contact Us
- Terms and Conditions
- Site Map
XML SiteMap: sitemap.xml
Keep up to date with news about DPP by subscribing to our RSS Feed
The Court of Appeal of Malaysia was right to quash the death sentences of two ...
Last week co-executive director Parvais Jabbar participated in conference “Abolition of the Death Penalty and ...
This Saturday, 10th December, marks the 68th anniversary of the adoption of the Universal Declaration ...
Antigua’s death row is empty for the first time in years as two of the ...