- Get involved
- Home Page
- Who we are
- What we do
- Where we operate
- International tribunals
- Legal resources
- Authorities Database
- Research & publications
- A Guide To Sentencing In Capital Cases (2007)
- A Penalty Without Legitimacy The Mandatory Death Penalty In Trinidad And Tobago (2009)
- A Rare And Arbitrary Fate (2006)
- Handbook of Forensic Psychiatric Practice in Capital Cases
- Other papers
- Prison Conditions in Jamaica (2011)
- Public Opinion Survey on the Mandatory Death Penalty in Trinidad (2011)
- The Death Penalty in Japan
- The Death Penalty in Malaysia
- The Death Penalty Project Five-Year Report
- Consultation and Training
- Lectures & Seminars
- Contact Us
- Terms and Conditions
- Site Map
XML SiteMap: sitemap.xml
Keep up to date with news about DPP by subscribing to our RSS Feed
The Death Penalty Project's oral statement, delivered to the 36th Session of the Human Rights ...
Privy Council holds Presidential commutation can remedy breach of Constitutional rights, but process must be fairJuly 2017
Today, the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council in London delivered judgment in the appeal ...
*UPDATE* Prabagaran Srivijayan was executed at 06:00 (Singapore) on Friday 14th July 2017. In the ...
Legal provision restricting the right to appeal in death penalty cases struck down as a denial of due processJune 2017
In a judgment delivered today, the Privy Council has found unconstitutional a law excluding death ...