- Get involved
- Home Page
- Who we are
- What we do
- Where we operate
- International tribunals
- Legal resources
- Authorities Database
- Research & publications
- A Guide To Sentencing In Capital Cases (2007)
- A Penalty Without Legitimacy The Mandatory Death Penalty In Trinidad And Tobago (2009)
- A Rare And Arbitrary Fate (2006)
- Handbook of Forensic Psychiatric Practice in Capital Cases
- Other papers
- Prison Conditions in Jamaica (2011)
- Public Opinion Survey on the Mandatory Death Penalty in Trinidad (2011)
- The Death Penalty in Japan
- The Death Penalty in Malaysia
- The Death Penalty Project Five-Year Report
- Consultation and Training
- Lectures & Seminars
- Contact Us
- Terms and Conditions
- Site Map
XML SiteMap: sitemap.xml
Keep up to date with news about DPP by subscribing to our RSS Feed
This op-ed was published on Bulawayo24 News, 24 May 2018 By Parvais Jabbar and Val Ingham-Thorpe ...
Today, The Death Penalty Project, in partnership with Veritas, launches “12 Years Without an Execution: ...
All prisoners serving life sentence in Belize to be re-sentenced following major decision of the Caribbean Court of JusticeApril 2018
At least 44 prisoners currently serving life sentences in Belize will be re-sentenced following an ...
As reported in Private Eye Issue No.1466 (23 March- 5 April 2018) Privy Council judges ...